The peach makeup craze has been poppin’ off ever since the launch of peach palettes from conventional makeup giants, Too Faced and Kylie Cosmetics.* We’ve been wanting to join in on the trend, but only with clean, natural alternatives.
Thanks to the most glamorous green beauty team we can think of — the women of Citrine — we have an amazing list of products to try in a get-the-look peach makeup tutorial!
Shop This Look
- Kjaer Weis – The Beautiful Oil
- Kjaer Weis – Foundation
- Rms Beauty – Living Luminizer
- May Lindstrom – The Jasmine Garden
- Jane Iredale – Peaches & Cream Bronzer
- Jane Iredale – Single Purepressed Eye Shadow in Dark Suede
- Jane Iredale – Purelash Extender & Conditioner
- Jane Iredale – Longest Lash Thickening And Lengthening Mascara in Black Ice
- Jane Iredale – Crease Brush
- Jane Iredale – Smudge Brush
- Kjaer Weis – Blush Brush
- Antonym – Contour Brush
- Rms Beauty – Skin2Skin Blush Brush
* Both Too Faced and Kylie Cosmetics are definitely not green, but they both claim to be cruelty free.
What makeup trends you loving this season? Have you tried any of these green beauty picks? Your thoughts? Do tell in the Comments section, below.
Thinking of buying anything from one of these brands or stores? Please click any affiliate link in the article to make a purchase. You’ll help support us, so we can bring you more green-beauty and eco-fashion articles like this one.